Digital Outreach & Marketing Coordinator
Are you great at all things digital AND also enjoy marketing? If so, let’s talk!
We are seeking a versatile, talented individual with a can-do attitude; a self-starter willing to jump in and lend a hand where needed. Digital marketing tactics will include, but aren’t limited to, any digital advertising coordination, managing the AgriThority LinkedIn page and paid campaigns, and ensuring the website remains updated. Internally, this position will collaborate with our AgriThority team to explore the most valuable ways we can further the digital marketing efforts to maximize reach.
The candidate will also work with the new business team to ensure the CRM stays up to date and also assist with marketing promotions.
In partnership with the marketing and new business teams, this position is responsible for digital outreach tactics for AgriThority, maintaining all aspects of the organization’s online presence. The successful execution will increase public awareness and understanding of AgriThority’s development work.
- Post engaging text, image and video content for LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
- Ensure the CRM is updated with new business progress and correct contact information.
- Facilitate online conversations and respond to social media comments as needed.
- Maintain a social media calendar based on the overall communications content plan.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Maintain and update the AgriThority website.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up to date with changes on all digital platforms.
- Ensure digital campaigns are executed on time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to marketing as needed (i.e., keeping the project management system updated based on the communications and marketing plan).
- Participate in staff functions, including preparing quarterly analytics reports and attending meetings.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as agreed upon.
- Genuine passion for and knowledge of agriculture.
- Three years of work experience.
- Expertise in LinkedIn, including paid campaigns.
- Detail-oriented and efficient at executing digital tactics.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to jump in where needed.
Why work at this Company?
Forward-thinking experts value integrity, leadership, collaboration and results. We focus on growth opportunities for employees and clients.
AgriThority is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from minority or underrepresented groups to apply for this position. We do not discriminate and take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.