Senior Agribusiness Client Manager – NORAM
We are seeking a senior level Agribusiness Client Manager for North America located at the global headquarters in Kansas City, MO. You will seek and sell business, market and product development services to innovative, research-driven agricultural companies and their investors. The client relationship and project management will include identifying potential clients needs and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
We seek a candidate willing and able to become an expert in our development services to meet our innovative clients’ business needs. The candidate will develop relationships with our clients and a solid understanding of all aspects of our service bundle. Their goal will be identifying prospects, helping clients understand how to utilize our development expertise. Internally, this leader will collaborate with our AgriThority team to explore the most valuable ways we can further the clients progress toward commercialization of their innovative technologies.
- Present and sell company services to new and existing clients
- Prospect and contact agricultural innovators and their investors
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by established deadlines
- Define client needs and propose solutions through clearly communicated proposals that align with company capabilities and expectations
- Communicate regularly with clients and internal team members to meet expectations on time and within budget
- Resolve client inquiries, requests and complaints
- Set on-going appointments to keep clients aware of latest developments in the company and in their projects
- Planning, directing and implementing multiple and concurrent projects with technical product development team members
- Previous 15+ years experience in technical agribusiness sales or key account management
- Deep understanding of latest agricultural production trends including sustainability, precision farming and plant or soil science
- Advanced selling, business development and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, problem-solving and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team orientation with collaborative, influential and relationship-building skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and to identify product, business or market development needs
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why work at this Company?
Forward-thinking experts value integrity, leadership, collaboration and results. We focus on growth opportunities for employees and clients.