6th Annual Exceed the Seed® Symposium
Hyatt Regency Hotel – Chicago | Crystal Ballroom A | West Tower
Monday, December 3, 2018
Prior to ASTA’s CSS 2018 & Seed Expo
Topics discussed at Exceed the Seed:
- Innovations in treater equipment to keep pace with seed-applied technologies
- Using insights in soil biology to determine seed selection, seed treatment and pest & nutrient management
- The future of fertilizer – nutrient solutions for nitrogen-hungry crops
- Biological solutions to promote growth and overcome pest, disease & drought threats
The Annual Exceed the Seed Delivers:
- Insight on the latest innovations in genetics, biological & synthetic formulations, seed coatings and processing equipment
- Exclusive analysis of major trends shaping the future of seed production
- Q&A sessions with leaders in the seed treatment industry
- Networking opportunities with presenters and other seed industry executives
- Knowledge you can immediately apply for the 2019 growing season to help your customers increase productivity
The 2017 Symposium featured speakers from DowDuPont, Incotec, Pivot Bio, Pro Farm Technologies and AgriThority.
The 2016 Symposium featured speakers from AgBiome, Kaiima, Plant Response, Monsanto BioAg, Smartfield, Syngenta and Vestaron.
The 2015 Symposium presented new technologies in seed treatment and groundbreaking insight in plant nutrition.
The 2014 Symposium addressed the importance of the first 30 days after germination in growing a high-performing crop. Presentations revealed novel approaches to seed treatment.