7th Annual Exceed the Seed® Symposium
Hyatt Regency Hotel – Chicago
Crystal Ballroom A | West Tower
Monday, December 9, 2019
7 a.m. – Noon
Innovators in our industry constantly bring new technologies that help increase crop performance and yield. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to network with other biologic and soil health stakeholders, engage with a panel of experts about regulatory challenges and learn about the future of seed technologies and nutrients in the soil.
Experts will examine breakthrough trends in technology, including:
- Expanding biologicals and categories of growth
- Biological fungicide technology and the path to commercialization
- Seed nutrition innovations that break yield barriers
- Unique formulations for delivery on the seed
- Technological advancements for soil health
- Soil structure from the inside out
Don’t miss our special panel on Regulatory Challenges for Technologies featuring:
- Matt Brooks, Ph.D., Founder & President of Ag Chem Consulting
- George Fountas, Senior Regulatory Manager, International, Indigo
- Lisa Zannoni, J.D. and Pharm. D., VP, Regulatory and Government Affairs, INARI
The 7th Annual symposium boasts an impressive lineup of leaders in tech and innovation, including:
- Wayne Honeycutt, Ph.D., President and CEO, Soil Health Institute
- Antonio Zem, Ph.D., CEO of BIOTROP and TOTAL BIO
- Doug Kremer, CEO, TerraMax
- Mikhil Ranka, Ph.D., Business Development, Zydex
- Ryan Bartlett, Ph.D., Vice President of Innovation and Product Development, Compass Minerals
- Wilke Heijs, M.S., Development Manager, Ceradis
- Kalle Virta, M.S., Director – R&D at Pro Farm Technologies, a Marrone Bio Company
The 2018 Symposium featured speakers from USC LLC, GSI Group, Inc., Indigo Agriculture, Trace Genomics, NewLeaf Symbiotics, Pivot Bio, Marrone Bio Innovations and Douglas Products Plant Health Division.
The 2017 Symposium featured speakers from DowDuPont, Incotec, Pivot Bio, Pro Farm Technologies and AgriThority.
The 2016 Symposium featured speakers from AgBiome, Kaiima, Plant Response, Monsanto BioAg, Smartfield, Syngenta and Vestaron.
The 2015 Symposium presented new technologies in seed treatment and groundbreaking insight in plant nutrition.
The 2014 Symposium addressed the importance of the first 30 days after germination in growing a high-performing crop. Presentations revealed novel approaches to seed treatment.